Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), is obtained without going through any industrial process that may affect health.
Due to this natural process through which it is obtained, extra virgin olive oil naturally brings all the healthy and aromatic benefits that the olive brings.
Here are some of these benefits:
- It is antioxidant, for its content of polyphenols and vitamin E, which helps to slow aging.
- Reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the so-called “good” (HDL)
- It reduces the chances of the appearance of some types of cancer and helps fight them.
- It reduces the risk of diabetes.
- It contains olecanthal, an anti-inflammatory component.
- Accelerates intestinal transit, reducing constipation and reducing the absorption of toxins.
- It offers cosmetic benefits, can be used topically to protect and repair the skin and strengthens the hair.