ADAPTATION TO THE LAW 34/2002 OF INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE SERVICES (ISECS)
In accordance with the article 10 of the law 34/2002, of 11th July, of (LSECS), personal data of the Company are detailed below:
SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L.
Registered name: SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L.
TIN (NIF): B23666332
Address: C/ JUAN BELMONTE, 22, – 28043 – MADRID – MADRID
PURPOSE OF THE WEB
The aim of the web www.palaciomarquesdeviana.com has as its object, the presentation of the company, our values, as well as the different products that we commercialize.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website: www.palaciomarquesdeviana.com
In general terms the relationship between SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L. and the users of its telematic services, present in this website, obbey spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND USER ACCESS
The user is informed, and accepts, that the access to this website does not imply, in no way, the beginning of a business relationship with either SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L. or its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The rights of intellectual property of the content of the websites, its graphic design and codes are ruled by SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L. so it is forbidden its copy, distribution, public communication, transformation or any activity processed with its web contents not even quoting sources, except written consent of SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L.
WEB CONTENT AND LINKS
SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete its web contents even being able to restrict or deny the access for some users to this information.
SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L. does not asume any responsability for the web information of third parties to which can access by links from any website property of SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L.. Any links on the website of SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L. has just the informative purpose but, in no way, implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation about themselves.
SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L., through this document, uses technology to collect information about its use in accordance with the article 22.2 of the law 34/2002, of 11th of July, of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (ISECS).
Cookies are placed on your computer, Smartphone or other device when visiting our website and collect information when visiting www.palaciomarquesdeviana.com in order to allow us to recognise users needs and get better its use and collect information with estatistic purpose. If users are our clients, the collected informatin with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing to different tools which are offered by the company for the processing of services.
This present Cookies Policy will be applied to those users who visit freely the website of our company, fill the data forms, access to the company tools offered to its clients to process the services, or use any other service in the website that implies data communication to the company, to the service facilities.
The Company informs their website users about cookies and put at your disposal the present policy in order to inform you about the use and its purpose. Navigating their webs, means you know and accept this policy by these users.
SIMPLY SPANISH PRODUCT S.L uses the type of cookies below:
Classified by its titularity:
* Own Cookies: sent and processed by the Company
* Third parties Cookies: sent and processed by an external third party out of the Company, anonymously, with the purpose of making statistic study of navigation in the company websites.
Classified by its purpose:
* technical and/or personalization cookies: they make easy the navigation when identifying the session, they allow the access to the tools of restricted access, also configure accordance with the available options. They make possible the provision of the previous requested service by the user.
* analysis and/or advertising cookies: they let you know the number of visits in different sections of the website, the users likes and tendencies and that way both to get better the navigation and the service offered by the company (mainly Google Analytics), and process the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonimously so as to get users navigation profiles.
Classified by its duration:
Session cookies: data are collected and stored while users accede to the website
Enduring cookies: data are collected and stored in users´ terminals during a period of variable time according to which is the purpose they have been used for.
The time of cookies conservation will depend on the kind of each one and it will be always the mínimum required to fulfill its purpose.
Anyway, users can configure their navigator, so that it is disabled or the reception of every or some of the cookies are blocked. The fact that not to wish to receive these cookies is not an impediment to accede to the information of the company websites although the use of some services could be limited. Once given the consent to receive cookies, if you want to remove this one, those ones stored in the users devices should be eliminated by the options of those different navigators.
The way of configurating different navigators to exercise the actions above, can be consulted in:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies